Wednesday, 18 June 2014

hopeful rays...

hopeful sun ©bee brown 2014
…I'm still playing around with faces (which I can't seem to be able to stop drawing), and also in Photoshop (which I'm still very new to)… I'd really like to be able to get lots of that lovely quality of line that you can get from just plain old pencil in my work so decided to draw this sunshine in just plain old pencil, fiddle around in photoshop and see what I came up with!…I've called her 'hopeful sun' in the hope that we will have some proper sunshine soon, although it hasn't been too bad today as she popped her glorious rays out from behind the clouds this evening (which has been just beautiful!!)…Fingers crossed for a lovely day tomorrow… everything is so much better in the sunshine! xx

1 comment:

  1. Love your Mrs.Sun, hope we see lots of her around!

    ReplyDelete