Wednesday, 5 February 2014

letters from flow...

…I just love lettering…don't know what it is about letter shapes that I love so much… must be something to do with the sheer variety in the shapes of each letter form, colour & texture…limitless and endless possibilities & so much freedom for expression… These pics are taken from the latest edition of 'Flow' magazine (yes, it's the edition with my work in so there has to be a token photograph!)… the second pic down shows the lettering that adorns the large A4 envelope that they send the magazine out in…so lovely when you find that on your doorstep!…anyway, hope you enjoy these shapes & colours too, and thank you Flow for my own beautifully inky smelling magazine… a truly inspiring publication! x




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE lettering too - I saw your cards at the Brum gift fair this week they looked FABULOUS : ) x

    ReplyDelete