Friday, 7 February 2014

going cuckoo…!

'cuckoo clock' ©bee brown 2014
…I've taken my sketches of cuckoo clocks from the Bootcamp class and created some new artwork…this illo here is now going as a print in my shop…just goes to show that nothing has to be wasted or discarded from class!

I would never have thought about drawing cuckoo clocks but they have been so much fun and the more I've drawn & got into the tiny details, the more I've found to draw…I could go on and on!! Lilla hands out our main assignment  on Monday so we will have to wait and see as to what she has planned for us and how the cute little clocks are going to get incorporated into that project…so exciting…I'm glad I've found the time to do some detailed drawings though…I've learnt such a lot from this exercise alone but know from past MATS experience that come Monday my focus with cuckoo clocks will shift again... Roll on Monday….Yippee!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Bee, still need to do mine…..! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, but that the great thing about Bootcamp, no rush…anyway knowing you Tracey you'll knock up design brilliance in super quick time. Your maps truly are brill :-)

      Delete