Monday, 27 January 2014

a brand new customer...

'pretty clouds' ©bee brown 2014
 … completely out of the blue I had a little message this morning to say that I have sold my first rolls of wallpaper from a certain online 'shop'…this took me by surprise as I've had this little 'shop' open for nearly a year and not a dicky bird… I'd given up on it infact … "WELL!", I thought, now I've got a brand new customer for my shop, I'd better get a move on & put a few more patterns in there… so, here one is... I'm thinking little girl's room for this, or as 'shop' sells gift wrap, maybe new baby too?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on selling your first rolls of wallpaper!! Love this one, so pretty and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, thank you! Hope all's going well with you x

    ReplyDelete